Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stand up! Go for it!

I have the fortune to share my life with my wonderful daughter.  When she started to walk, I saw that she kept falling down, once and again.  After some days, she managed to walk on her own and smiled proud to be able to run and hug me.
Many times in our life we start doing something new, and it doesn't work quite as we wanted.  Sometimes we feel frustrated.  We expected things to go smoothly from the beginning, and achive what we want immediately. If you are feeling like that right now, I want you to join in a journey... a journey to your past.
Remember when you were a child.
Remember what you felt anytime you discovered something new.
Bring back those feelings of curiosity, challenge, and desire.
Remember, you couldn't even walk at that time and you were already gazing that cup on the top of the table.
Bring back those feelings, look at your goal, and feel the same again.
Remember, you managed to walk, it is so natural now for you.
Become once more a child full of joy, love, and energy.
Stand up, keep trying, and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment