Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Purpose of my life

  • To be light & love, and shed it around to make my life and the life of others physically, emotionally and spiritually more healthy.
  • To grow and contribute expanding my limits continuously, by being an example of unconditional love and gratitude and by learning from those who have already achieved higher levels of growth, gratitude, contribution and compassion.
  • To enhance and catalyze extraordinary human relations and achievements, by transfering the experience, skills, values, and attitudes to others the best I can at every moment.
  • To enjoy life in its manifold dimensions, as a man, as a father, as a husband, as a son, as a brother, as a student, as a teacher, as a friend, and as many other roles I play, with gratitude, respect, love and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment